Surrounded by pockets of forest reserve and outlined by a gentle rolling terrain towards a majestic mountain ridge, Amara En Terrazas is an exclusive seaside residential resort condominium development. With a total of only 95 units arranged in a single corridor, this luxury condominium apartment community offers 95 unique and unobstructed views of the pristine waters of the South China Sea, the Terrazas Cove and nearby communities. More than just the typical condominium development, the central design theme of Amara En Terrazas is a fusion of Asian and Western architecture, characterized by the seamless integration of man-made and natural environment. The development will be arranged into two buildings, Casa del Mar, with a maximum of 7 storeys and Casa de Amor, a 3-storey structure. The development will be organized into clusters bordered by lush tropical landscaping and interconnected by link bridges.
Capturing the elite and luxurious lifestyle that is uniquely Punta Fuego and the lock-up convenience offered by condominium living, Amara En Terrazas will be sold exclusively to Club Punta Fuego members. Hence, share ownership is a necessary qualification for purchasers of any unit. Distinctive as its name, Amara, the synthesis of Amor (love) and Mar (sea), it will embody the tranquil and soothing ambiance of a resort and access to the expansive world-class recreational amenities and facilities of Club Punta Fuego. To its future owners, Amara will be more than just a weekend home, Amara En Terrazas is a dream made into reality.
Amara en Terrazas: seaside condominium living
The Punta Fuego lifestyle story turns a new page with the Amara en Terrazas Oceanfront Residences, a 95-unit condominium development set for launch within the year. Located in a premier spot atop a cliff overlooking Terrazas Beach and the South China Sea, these luxury apartments boast of 95 unique views of the sea and Nasugbu’s golden sunset.
Conceptualized for those seeking high-quality living appointments but who do not want to go through the hassle of designing and constructing themselves, AMARA was designed with the utmost convenience of its future residents in mind. Aside from the ease of simply moving into a ready built unit, AMARA offers lock-up convenience and round the clock security and property maintenance for those who would rather spend their time enjoying instead of worrying about their private retreats.
The apartments delightfully embrace the outdoors with large windows, balconies and extended eaves—heightening your encounter with Mother Nature at every turn. Clusters of three- and seven-storey structures will house 95 units composed of two- and three-bedroom apartments all with absolutely unobstructed views of the South China Sea. The whole development reflects the same fusion of classic Spanish Mediterranean and tropical architectural themes of Terrazas de Punta Fuego,
From the street, only the four uppermost floors will be visible creating a low-density ambience throughout the community. Each cluster will be accessed by trellised bridges. Adding to the resort ambience are lush tropical landscaping, meandering walkways and water features. The project will also have its own modern amenities, aside from the existing club amenities, and a dedicated property management group to handle its operations.
- CCTV System (Closed Circuit Security System)
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Sprinkler System
- 2 passenger lifts for Building A
- Stand-by power generator
- Water Reservoir
- Treatment Plant
- Two-storey high Main Lobby/Reception and lounging area (with storage area for luggage trolley’s for residents’ use)
- Entrance gate and covered bridge-way to each Building Pavilion
- Intricate details of materials like sandstone and timber
Reception and Administration Pavilion
- Swimming Pool with children’s pool
- Children’s playground
- Multi-purpose Pavilion
Club Punta Fuego Amenities
- Nine-hole seaside resort golf course designed by Nelson Haworth
- Lower Beach Club (resort swimming pool, outdoor grille, cabanas)
- Upper Beach Club (infinity swimming pool, conference and dining facilities)
- Main Clubhouse (Coffee Shop, Movie Theater, Double Infinity Pool, Kiddie Pool, Lifestyle Shop, Library, Function Rooms, and Tennis Court)
- Casitas (33 luxury rooms for overnight accomodations)
- Terrazas Beach Club (resort swimming pool with outdoor bubbler pools, cabanas, locker and shower facilities, game hall, karaoke rooms, and grille restaurant)
"ANOTHER BEACH CONDO TO BE LAUNCHED THIS MONTH PRICE STARTS AT 75,000 USD"